Pima Acceptable Donations

Pima Acceptable Donations

Monday, February 10, 2020

Week 75 - Rescued Critters Food Drive

Hi Folks,

In the middle of our last cold snap a couple of day ago, Shari at PACC handed out 240 lbs. of dog food and 60 bags of treats. Her photos made me sad but so glad you are helping me feed hundreds of homeless pets in need. Helping Shari and Liana do this important work keeps me very motivated. Bet you feel the same.


A little pup was worried but curious about what was going on.


Then she smelled the food and she was all in.

On a lighter note…
When my Surface comes out of sleep mode, Microsoft displays a beautiful Spotlight photo that helps me focus immediately. Captivating images of bridges, mountains, meadows, really fun stuff to look at. But they outdid themselves with this photograph.


An American Pika in Colorado near Loveland Pass. Need I say more?


This week’s donation was 259.5 lbs. of pet food and $11.00 in cash and one check. In addition there were 3 pill bottles and 2 rolls of plastic bags.

See you Sunday,

Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment