Pima Acceptable Donations

Pima Acceptable Donations

Monday, July 27, 2020

Week 99 - Rescued Critters Food Drive

Hi Folks,
Americans Who Lead

The best and most interesting thing that happened this week was Christina, my friend and neighbor, gave me a bobblehead statue of Dr. Fauci.


After placing him on my desk, I thought back to my early days in school where I learned about America and its governance. The system was too expansive for a 10-year-old to grasp but I thought about the great people in power. They were the brightest and most thoughtful people on the planet who came together to do the right thing.

To my dismay, sixty-eight year later there are only a handful of folks who measure up to my vision of caring leaders, George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Frances Perkins, Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt, Harry Truman, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Barack Obama, Bill and Melinda Gates, John Lewis and now, Dr. Anthony Fauci. 

It is apparent that leaders who take their responsibility seriously is just a childish notion.

Order you own Dr. Fauci bobblehead for $25.00 at Bobblehead.com


This week’s donation was 84.5 lbs. of pet food and a $25.00 check. In addition, there was an 8” Chew Tire  and 5 pill bottles.

See you Sunday,

Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment