Pima Acceptable Donations

Pima Acceptable Donations

Monday, October 21, 2019

Week 58 - Rescued Critters Food Drive

Hi Folks,
Without You, I'm Just Chopped Liver


On October 11, 2019, I received the above framed certificate at the 30th Annual League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC) and FBI Community Service Awards Luncheon. I also got to enjoy a fine chicken and string bean entrée with Bennett Simonsen, my friend and Community Programs Manager at Pima Animal Care Center.

With his certificate he got a teeny, tiny FBI badge which made me a little jealous. I told Bennett that when he now makes arrests, he’s going to have to hold his wallet very close to perps faces so they can see the badge. Yep, everybody laughed, even Bennett.

What YOU get is my humble appreciation for being my support and community service foundation. Without you, as they say in New York City, I’m just chopped liver. Thanks for helping me help thousands of rescued dogs and cats.


This week we donated 149.9 lbs. of pet food, a large sheet and $38.60 in cash and two checks.

See you Sunday,

Peter


No comments:

Post a Comment